Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing#16

I chose to customize an i-google page. We have a yahoo startup page but I dont remember it having this many options. I had a blast putting on my home page somethings that I wanted. I have been addicted to sudoku lately and I could even put that on it.
It was really easy to add and navigate. I also created an online calendar. I looked at the google and yahoo calendars. The google calendar was just as easy as the yahoo. I thought I would use the yahoo because google is blocked on our campus. The online calendar could help me with reminders on my work schedule , appointments and practices. I tried ta da list and Jott. I wanted to see the difference. Ta da list is so easy and simple. Jott incorporates alot of different features and it is not to just make a list. It converts your voice into emails, text messages and so on. Wow! I have already made my husband a honey dew list. I liked writing things down and checking off when I get finished.

I will be using the calendar because I have to always make out a workout schedule for my practices. I can see the calendar being useful to a librarian and the technology lab because of scheduling of classes. I also like to make list and check things off. I seem to be more organized and get more thinks accomplished when I have a check off list. The pdfconverter would also come in handy because there are so many times when we receive or send documents and they cant be read because we use a mac.

No comments: