Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #20



I don't know if I should show you this but this is a video my son made for a science class in college. He received an A on the project. I have been trying to have my students learn garage band and imovies to help create projects and this is a prime example. I love YouTube. There was a short clip from the movie Pay it Forward that I wanted to use for my class to introduce a topic of helping others. I couldn't show it because YouTube is blocked. I found YouTube to be user friendly and easy to navigate. The google YouTube site could have downloadable videos but since they bought out YouTube, I don't think they can be downloaded.

3 comments:

GreenEyedGal said...

This is awesome! Good for him for going the extra mile and doing something creative but having fun at the same time. I think if we could make everyone have a bit more fun we would have more success in our classes.

Unknown said...

I love that! I would love for my kids to even think to be that creative. This is the higher level thinking that all of our kids need to have! I also think it would be great to be able to show clips to our kids to really impress something on them!

kelligirl said...

I commend Cole on this video. He is very creative. It is so fun to watch our kids grow up. Ain't life grand!