Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing #22

I looked at all the podcast directories and the educational podcast was the easiest one for me to find the information I was looking for. Some of the other podcast directories I would have to be very careful with middle schoolers if they were on the podcast directory page. I looked at the podcast that had to do with career education and I saw alot of helpful information that my students will be able to use or discover. I listened to the business side of music podcast. It goes through 12 steps in helping musicians make it in the music business. Since our sons are in a band, I thought it would be interesting and helpful. I signed up this site to my google reader. I intend to share it with him. I dont know if I will try to do a podcast with my students. I do intend to share this information with my son to see if he would be interested in doing a podcast. I intend to continue looking at this directory to find helpful information that they can use for their research. I really liked that they had it broken down for middle school, high school and elementary.

No comments: