Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #15

The wiki was quite a bit easier than I had anticipated. I wrote about blogging on the 23 things wiki site. It was very easy to add, even copy and paste. The video explained it so simply and now I know what they are talking about. I set up a pretend wiki and it pertains to our family reunion. Since we have about 50 people coming, I thought it would be a good way to communicate even though I am only pretending. My family is pretty technically challenged. I could see where you might use a wiki to collaborate on projects and assignments. You could also use a wiki for a committee. I am on a committee in my church and I can see using it so we wouldn't have to meet as often. We could share and formulate documents at home with everybody contributing with no inhibitions. Maybe it could also be used for a committee in school.

http://mobleyreunion.wikispaces.com/