Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summarization

This class was very informative and I learned many things that I did not know about. It gave me so many ideas to do with my classes since I teach Information Communication and Technology classes. Also, there is so much information that I can use as a reference to my materials for my classroom. I love trying new things and I want them to learn how to back up there files on the internet as well as pictures and images. I don't know what all is blocked but I hope it will allow me to do some of these things. Besides I think they will have fun with it. I know more about what the internet offers more than my sons do now. This class took me more than 24 hours but it was well worth it. I enjoyed it and look forward to applying it in my classroom.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great! You have a true life-long learner spirit. I know your kids (at home and school) will benefit from your new knowledge. Congrats!